Guess who made it onto Rapha Survey?
Due to the East Coast Rapha Gentlemen’s Race in PA last weekend, I was delayed in posting a Dust Bunny. In order to uphold the current weekly schedule, I’m doubling up this week. Here are a pair of Oakley Razor Blades. The frame is a sea foam green and the trigger arms are black. This pair was actually created out of two pairs. One pair ended up entirely fuchsia pink, including nose piece and this pair resulted in the remaining parts.
There are some cracks in the arms where they attach at the hinges, a small crack at the center of the frame and a few scratches on the lens. So, they aren’t collector perfect, but they wear fine and are sure to turn heads. Why has this turned into an eBay description? Well, I’d like to sell this pair for $65. Email me if you are interested.
If you know me, you know that I’m a huge fan of Oakley. The bright colors and 80′s roots grab me. I can always count on them to add a bit of style to my day or ride. So, visiting their HQ in February was truly notable. I walked away with a few new pairs, inspired to showcase my collection. I had to borrow two pairs from my wife and a pair from Spriggs to complete the baker’s dozen, but here they are.
1. FROGSKINS Collectors Editions Marine Fade/Blue Iridium (24-237)
2. RAZOR BLADES STPL Limited Edition Blue/Ice Iridium (Limited)
3. FROGSKINS Collectors Editions Anti-Freeze/Black Iridium (24-205)
4. RAZOR BLADES Polished Yellow/Fire (03-387)
5. RADAR Path Straight Stem White/Fire Iridium (Custom)
6. FROGSKINS Collectors Editions Neon Yellow/Fire Iridium (03-200)
7. RADAR Path Straight Stem Team Orange/Ice Iridium (Custom)
8. FROGSKINS Collectors Editions Acid Green/Grey (24-249)
9. JAWBONE Atomic Orange/Vented Persimmon (Custom)
10. RADAR Range Chrome/G30 Iridium (Custom)
11. JAWBONE Pearl/Black Iridium (Custom)
12. RADAR XL Blades Matte White/Blue Iridium lenses (09-743)
13. RADAR XL Straight Blades Retina Burn/Fire Iridium (09-741)
Big thanks to Sean Smith for enabling an unhealthy penchant for “filthy” eyewear, Steve Blick for his graciousness and generosity during our HQ visit, Slate Olson for inviting me on said visit and the owners of the borrowed glasses.